Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change: It Starts With Me

Why do we have to change something or someone?This has something to do with our craving for something better.I want to change my physical appearance,because I want to be more presentable.I want to change my attitude because I want to become a better person.I want to change something in the environment because climate is wrecking havor on earth.
But I am only an ordinary person with simple abilities and I cannot change the the world.All the change that i am hoping achieve must always start from little things.Small things can become big with every contribution made.I should not expect others to change things for me.Change should start within me and these changes that i would like in my life will make a difference.
I will contribute in saving our environment by simply throwing garbage at the proper disposal area.I will help plant trees and take care of the plants at home.In school,I will make it a habit to help in the cleanliness of the surroundings.No matter how little is my contribution to change,I know that it will still be counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment