Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MY DREAM... MY FUTURE!!

Ever since I was a child,I already had one big dream..to see that my family will be happy.That we have a house of our own,that all my siblings will be successful and of course including me.But how will it come true?This dream is my future.I would like to make sure that it will come true.But how?
I must study hard so I will have a job in the future.I will make sure that I will be able to contribute in making my family happy and contented.I will become successful in my future job so I can be help of to them.I will try to be a good daughter to my parents,a good sister to my brothers and a good friend to friends and relatives.I will not do anything that will make my parents sad.I will do everything to make my parents proud .Because,they are my future and without them I am nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment